About the experience at Casa Rosa Villa Olhao
This luxury nine bedroom villa hotel with pool has been designed with a Bohemian theme throughout the interiors. Run by an experienced team you can be assured of a relaxing stay with us. Check out our Google Reviews to read what past guests thought. If you are looking for a luxury hotel in the centre of Olhao, Casa Rosa is for you!
The property is located at Av Da Republica No:27 in the town centre of Olhao, Portugal, a 15 minute drive from Faro airport. The property is available to rent room by room (a minimum of a 2 night stay) or by the week for a retreat, family gathering or event.
Recently described by guests as ‘ A Portuguese Quinta (A walled off mansion) meets a Marrakech Riad‘
Property Details & Breakfast
– Nine bedrooms offering a total of 20 beds and pets are welcome.
– Outdoor private plunge pool – 5 metres by 3 metres.
– An indoor lounge – games room area.
– Indoor dining and lounge area with log burning fire.
– Ground floor outside courtyard area with a selection of furniture for eating outside or relaxing by the pool.
– Two large first floor terraces with sunbeds, lounge furniture and spacious area for activities including yoga, Pilates, painting, reading or simply chilling in the sun
– You can relax on both terraces which have a range of plants and trees around the walls and poolside areas.
– Bicycles to explore the local area
– Breakfast is included in all direct bookings and can be served inside or around the pool area.
Breakfast – the most important meal of the day!
When you stay at Casa Rosa our breakfast sets you up for the day ahead. Served from 08.30 to 10.00 each day around the pool or in our lounge area.
The breakfast is a mix of buffet and service to the table. The menu consists of a wide range of products (where possible we source as much from local producers / organic & free range items) to give our guests a great breakfast each day. We also cater for dietary requirements, please let us know at time of booking.
Extras to ensure you have a great holiday
Together with our partners in the local area we can arrange a number of items to enhance your experience which include
- Private excursions and days out to explore the local area.
- Massage therapists to offer treatments within the villa
- Guides for walking, bird watching and fishing.
- Teachers for yoga, painting, photography, meditation and cookery
- Sports trainers to help improve your fitness and sport level
- A evening turn down service with herbal teas is provided each evening.
Please ask us for further details with your enquiry. Book direct for the best prices and to receive a free boat trip*. Click here to visit our online booking section.
Our Rooms & spaces
Room 1 – Super King size bed (can be divided into 2 twin beds) with a lounge couch – 25 m2
Room 2 – Super King size bed (can be divided into 2 twin beds) with a lounge couch – 26 m2
Room 3 – A Double bed , smaller room suitable for a teenager or 2 adults – 18 m2
Room 4 – Double bed with a lounge couch – can accommodate a 3rd bed – 28 m2
Room 5 – A double bedroom – 24 m2 – can be changed to a lounge – games room in winter.
Room 6 – Super King size bed ( can be divided into 2 twin beds) with a lounge couch – 24 m2. which opens onto the ground floor pool & terrace area.
Upstairs first floor
Room 10 – Super King size bed (can be divided into 2 twin beds) with a lounge couch and double sinks in the bathroom -largest suite in the villa – 30 m2. Doors open onto the first floor terrace area.
Room 11 – King Size bed – 21 m2. Doors open onto the first floor terrace area.
Room 12 – Double bed – 19 m2. Has a French balcony overlooking the main avenue, and doors open onto the first floor terrace area.
Room 14 – King Size bed – 21 m2. Doors open onto the first floor terrace area.
All bedrooms are equipped with:
– Luxury cotton bedding and towels
– Beach Towels
– Air conditioning / Heating
– Writing desk and chair
– Cooling polished concrete floors
– Casa Cubista Rugs
– Wardrobes & Storage Areas
All bathrooms are equipped with:
– Walk in rain shower
– Luxury cotton towels
– A range of toiletries
– Towel rail
– Storage area
– Electric plug for razors or hair dryers
When you make your booking please inform us if you prefer beds made up as a super king or a twin bedded room.
Past guests have described Casa Rosa as ‘ A quiet oasis in the centre of Olhao’ – ‘ It has a Moroccan Riad feel with your quiet internal courtyard and pool areas’ – ‘Its great to have such a nice pool in the centre of Olhao’ – Although you are in the town centre, its really quiet’
Our Portugal license details is – 123126/AL